Alpaca dryer balls are a gentler alternative to plastic hedgehog dryer balls and dryer sheets. It reduces wrinkles, lint of clothes.
Alpaca wool Firber
xl 9 inch
Organic Alpaca laundry dryer balls
What is our wool dryer balls description?
|Product name||Organic Alpaca laundry dryer balls|
|Material||New Zealand Premium Alpaca Wool, no cheap filler, chemical-free|
|Size||xl 9 inches, the diameter is 7 cm|
|weight||40g or as your request|
|Package||drawstring cotton bag, paper box, felt bag, and pp bag|
|OEM||yes, we can custom size, color, and pattern|
|color||white, gray, and brown|
|Lead time||15 days|
Why do we choose wool dryer balls for business?
What is the description of our Alpaca dryer balls?
• Alpaca Dryer Balls: naturally soften clothes, save money on dryer sheets and fabric softener, reduce wrinkles, dry laundry faster, and save energy
• Handmade: I personally make these from my own alpacas and alpaca fiber from New Zealand. They are minimally processed using a scent and dye-free detergent to aid the felting process. They are smooth, soft, and naturally hypoallergenic
• Smells Amazing: These dryer balls have a pleasant alpaca smell that doesn’t compete with your favorite laundry detergent or perfume
• No Chemicals Added: Unlike commercial dryer sheets, these have no chemicals added to them. Fragrance and dye-free
• High Quality: They are durable and will last many years with proper care. The wool is very strong and will not shed when used as intended
Our Wool dryer balls workflow:
The Following is our wool dryer balls review from our buyer:
Yes, alpaca dryer balls are excellent at speeding up drying time by up to 25%. They work by wicking moisture away from clothes, which in turn speeds up drying. They also help separate clothes for a more efficient tumble dry and fast dry.
Simply place a set of alpaca dryer balls in your dryer with wet clothes. They bounce around, getting into every corner of the machine and helping tumble your clothing to reduce tumbling time and eliminate wrinkles. No chemicals, no plastic — just all-natural, organic wool to soften fabrics and reduce static cling.
In order to keep your laundry from tangling in the dryer, we recommend using at least three dryer balls. These balls reduce drying time by absorbing moisture and assisting the tumbling process. In addition to reducing drying time, they also help keep clothes, sheets, or towels from knotting together in the dryer.
A typical alpaca dryer ball contains about 40 grams of alpaca wool. If you’re using a typical load of laundry, which is about 2kg, then the ball will be used for 2000 loads before it needs to be replaced.
That’s true that these alpaca wool dryer balls can be washed.
After a long time of use, the alpaca dryer balls may accumulate dirt and pet hair. Hand-wash using mild laundry soap and warm (not hot) water. This will prevent damage to the felted wool. Don’t machine-wash in hot water because the heat can cause the wool to unravel quickly, damaging it.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@cornovo.com”.
Please do not hesitate to contact me, we will provide you the market report of home decoration for 2021.
Suit 315,Ruichengguoji Building , Chaoyang Road ,Chaoyang District, Beijing , China.