Our Zebra Cowhide Rug are the perfect accent for any room in your home. The soft fur is naturally hypoallergenic, and perfect for sensitive skin.
white and black
This is an exquisite genuine zebra print cowhide rug. White background with black stripes and brown/beige/grey inner stripes. Beautiful!
Cowhide rugs are the skin of what was at one point a living animal. Our cowhides are high-quality tanned at one of the best tanneries in the world and each cut by hand. Irregularities in color and surface structure are due to leather’s natural finish and should be regarded as a quality feature while also underlining its natural characteristic. All our cowhides are by-products of the meat industry which means the animal was not killed in order to obtain its hide.
This is the most realistic zebra print available on cowhide rugs. In other words, it is the print the resembles the real animal the best. The main stripes are black and the inner stripes (lighter tone stripes in between the main ones) are either greyish or light brown.
|Zebra Cowhide Rug
|White and Black
• Carpets High quality Thick made of flannel. Has a soft and pleasant texture. It is skin and hygiene friendly.
• It is produced with 3D spray printing technology to make carpets more useful, aesthetic and durable
• Carpets, bedroom, bathroom, living room, parlor, study, children’s room, Laundry room, hallway, garden, porch, art gallery, workplace, office, patio etc. provides a perfect fit for
1. Before the order can be confirmed finally, we would strictly check the material, color, dimension of the sample step by step.
2. Our salesman, also as a order follower, would trace every phase of production from the beginning.
3. We have a QC team, every product would be checked by them before packed.
4. We would try our best to help clients solve problems.
Question 1. What is the best way to wash a faux rug?
To wash your rug properly, you’ll need to take some extra care. The best way to do this is on a low temperature wool wash cycle in a washing machine, or by hand using cool water. Add a small amount of non-biological washing powder or shampoo made for wool to get your sheepskin rug properly washed.
Question 2. Do fur rugs get matted?
Rugs made from faux rabbit fur are luxurious and beautiful, but because of the nature of the material, they can become matted or knotted with regular use. To keep your rug looking its best, brush it regularly and avoid walking or sitting on it in dirty shoes.
Question 3. How do you make a rug fluffy again?
To keep your rug looking best, it’s important to brush it regularly with a metal comb or a slicker-type brush (similar to a pet brush). This will help restore the pile, keep it fluffy, and remove any surface dust or particles.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@cornovohome.com”.
Please do not hesitate to contact us, we will provide you the market report of home decoration for 2023.
Suit 918, Ganjiakou 21 hao Business Building , Haidiang District ,Beijing , China