Crafted from high-grade thick felt, our craft felt is both thick and stiff and could endure cutting, sewing, glueing, folding, ironing, and washing.
Black, Blue, brown, customized, Gray, pink, Purple, White, Yellow
The Felt Store’s Craft Felt is wonderful for all levels of crafters, from beginner to advanced crafters. Made from synthetic fibers and with a higher density than most other synthetic crafting felts, the craft Felt offers great durability for ease of manipulation, cutting and gluing without unraveling or creasing. Perfect for cutting into shapes, making costumes, decorations, bulletin board backdrops and almost anything you can think of! Easy to iron and safe for kids, this product can be used for all their crafty school projects! The Felt Store’s craft Felt is approximately 1/16 inch (1.6mm) thick and has a weight of approximately 10 oz. per linear yard (310g per linear meter). Each sheet measures approximately 9 inches (22.9cm) x 12 inches (30.5cm).Please Note:
– There may be a tolerance of up to +/- ¼ inch from the stated size
– There are typically approximately 2-3 sheets each of a selection of colors in the 25, 50 and 100 sheet packs; however this may vary as it is an assorted pack and each pack may be different.
– There is no guarantee that a specific color or specific sheet quantity of a color will be available in the pack
– Slight color variations from online colors may occur from device screen calibration.
1. Before the order can be confirmed finally, we would strictly check the material, color, dimension of the sample step by step.
2. Our salesman, also as a order follower, would trace every phase of production from the beginning.
3. We have a QC team, every product would be checked by them before packed.
4. We would try our best to help clients solve problems.
Question1. What is felt sheet?
Felt is a textile material that is produced by matting and pressing fibers together. Felt can be made of natural fibers such as wool or animal fur, or from synthetic fibers or wood pulp-based rayon.
Question2.What can I do with felt sheets?
Using felt sheets you can make Birthday cards, design your own flowers, autumn leaves and tree set, Christmas Tree Felt set etc.
Question3. How do you stiffen felt flowers?
Mix a solution of PVA and water, about half quantity PVA and half should water. The more glue you use, the stiffer the finished flower will be. Work the glue into the felt flower with a brush from both sides. The flower should be saturated but not sloppy.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@cornovohome.com”.
Please do not hesitate to contact us, we will provide you the market report of home decoration for 2023.
Suit 918, Ganjiakou 21 hao Business Building , Haidiang District ,Beijing , China